This is our Share&Care with AFOL page - it is envisioned as a blog, with new advices added as we get them. In this topic you can find skills, solutions, examples, shared experiences and "how-to" from clubs around the world, including direct talk line with ambassadors of LAN (LEGO Ambassador Network) through our ambassadors contact (use e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
In this, first blog post, you will find complete index list of topic covered, grouped into popular themes
If you, your group or your community have idea, practice of experience you think someone can learn from and want to share, please contact us through email@example.com We will share it, with credits
==Skills and personal development:==
Transversal skills "cornerstone for the personal development"
- Beokocka's experience Kaizen philosophy "a Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency, etc trough small steps"
==Logistic and structure:==
Planning, packing and transport:
- Rafał Piasek's experiences: "how we prepare exhibitions"
- Rafał Piasek's experience: "Zbudujmy.to moc transport"
- Beokocka's experiences: "Custom made boxes"
- Tom Alphin's experience: "LEGO Storage guide"
- Tom Alphin's experience: "LEGO bricks labels" collection(1000+)
- Beokocka's experience: "Managing club documents"
- Beokocka's experience: "Setup tutorial"
- Beokocka's experience: "Benefits and issues with commercial events"
- Beokocka's experience: "Level up your event" - next stage of event with models made out of LEGO bricks
==Exhibiting and follow-up:==
- Beokocka's Experience: "What we can offer you"
- David Boddy (CLUG) - Australia's experience: "3D scan brick expo"
- René Virsik's experience: "3D scan"
- Beokocka's experience: "Virtual walk"
- Tony Molina, Brickcanarias's experience: "showcases - how to, in details"
- Miro Dudas | SanDLUG's experience: "acrylic display cases"
- Scott Bowman IdahoLUG's experience: "Tube build mosaic"
- Joel Hoornbeek's experience: "Mosaic how to"
- Alexandre Campos's experiences: "Mosaic how to"
- Thomas Nickolaus's experience "Mosaic how to"
- Kev Gascoigne - Fairy Bricks's experience: "Mosaic how to"
- Svend Erik Saksun | EuroLUG's experience: "Mosaic how to"
- Sylvia Leray's experience: "Mosaic how to"
- Edwin Knight- KLUG's experience: "Mosaic how to"
- David Boddy (CLUG) - Australia's experience: "Mosaic how to"
- VLADIMIR GOLUBEV | GameBrick's experience: "Mosaic how to"
- Shelly Corbett's experience: "toy photographers give back"
==Extraordinary or unconventional ideas:==
- Richard Selby | London AFOLs's experiences: "Hidden LEGO art in show windows"
==Marketing, site development, PR, legal, funds:==
- Beokocka's experience: "site - code sharing"
- Beokocka' experience: "Handling a customs - documents and notes"
- Beokocka's experience: " Registration and types of legal registration for your club"
- Beokocka's experience: "Managing your funds - membership fee or not, entrance fee or not"
- Kale, @FrostBricks's experience: "Paying or being paid for event"
- Beokocka's experience "IP rules - Q&A"
- Angeli Ivan's experience: "Utilizing power of members number on bricklink"